Project Report on Quality Circle, "Quality Circle of Grasim Industries"
Quality Circle - Introduction to the Topic
Quality Circle : Quality circle consist of a small group of the people who perform same job or task. This group meet voluntarily on regular basis to discuss problems, seek solutions and co-operate with management in the implementation of those solutions. Quality circle operate on the principle that employee participation in decision-making and problem solving improves the quality of work. Through the circle members of the quality circle generates mutual respect and trust as they work on the solution to common on-the job problems.
Quality Circle has Several Defining Characteristics :
1. Participation in a quality circle is strictly voluntary.
2. Members of the circle set their own rules and priorities and select the problems that are to be discussed.
3. Decisions are made by consensus. Open communication is encouraged and negative criticism is discouraged.
4. Quality circle utilize organized approaches to problem solving including brain storming and cause & effect diagram.
3. Textile, Industry at a Glance.
4. Aditya Birla Group-An Overview.
5. Grasim Industries Ltd.
6. Introduction to Topic.
7. Objectives of Study
8. Scope of the Study
9. Research Methodology.
10. Limitations of the Study
11. Data Analysis and Interpretations
Project Description :
Title : Project Report on Quality Circle of Grasim Industries Ltd.
Category : Project Report for MBA
Pages : 65
This project is our paid category, its cost is Rs. 2499/- only without Synopsis and Rs. 2999/- only with synopsis. If you need this project, mail us at this id : firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you a hardcopy with hard binding and a softcopy in CD from courier.
Website Developed by : Connecting World Team